Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love & Happiness


I know, another blog post. LOL!!! I said I would post any new kits I receive. Well, like I said I just got 4 kits. So here is another one: Love and Happiness, such a fab kit. Love the Big and Bright Eyeliner in Oz (Oz by the way is an emerald green just like the color in the Wizard of Oz). Oz makes your eyes pop. The Prime Time Brightening Sunlight Eyelid Primer is a great color and I'm loving it for this summer, very natural, same with Queen Phyllis Matte Eyecolor. The Love Radiance All-Over Face Color is just beautiful. Really highlights the cheek bones and brow bones but looks very natural. Best Friend Lip Balm is fab. Moisturizes your lips wonderfully and the color is great too. I thought it was too dark for my outfit today so I softened it up by putting Rita Buxom on top of it. This is truly a universal kit. If you're a little scared cuz' of the Big and Bright Eyeliner in Oz, don't be. At least give it a try. Think outside the box. I was amazed at how it made my eyes pop.

Below is the link to my pics. of what the kits look like.


Lady O's Beauty Haven


~Lady O

I'm not affiliated with this company. I purchased these products for my own use and enjoyment.

1 comment:

  1. The snap of the lady displayed above made me remind of mine sister. She resembles her to the extent of 100%.

    ReplyDelete