Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Basic Face

Hello Beauties!!! Thank you to those who replied to my last posting for skin care. It was great to hear what you use for concealer and skin care. I'm gonna try Philosophy cuz I've heard from a lot of people that it works well for skin care. I wanted to ask you, what is your basic face? You know, those days when you just need to get ready quickly but need to look decent for the day. In the summer I can get away with no foundation (cuz the sun has given me a slight tan), a little faux tan to bring out cheek bones, little blush and some mascara and that's it. Now for winter, it takes a little more effort cuz I'm really washed out. lol!! So here is my basic winter look: -Bare Minerals Original Mineral Foundation (all over) -Bare Minerals Faux Tan (all over and a little darker on the cheek bone) -A blush, right now I'm into Bare Minerals "Golden Gate" blush for winter -Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (all over face to blend it all) -Eye Brows (I must have a side note here, a lot of people don't do eyebrows or if they do they over do it. If you don't, you should. I cant tell how much it truly helps your face. It gives your face extra definition that you didn't know you needed. I never thought about eyebrows til one day I decided to try it, omg, I will never go back, trust me. If you over do it, STOP IT!) -Bare Minerals "Glow" Eyeshadow (all over lid) -Bare Minerals "Sable" Eyeliner (upper and lower lid) -Buxom Mascara BAM!! There is my basic face for everyday. I don't look over done and I don't look like I just woke up. LOL! Please share with me what you use for your basic face. Love to hear about all the different types of make-ups. Have a lovely week Beauties!! -Lady O

No comments:

Post a Comment