Thursday, January 22, 2015

HOLY SINUS PRESSURE BATMAN!

Hello Beauties! Yes, you read the title right, sinus pressure is the topic for today. So the reason I'm sharing this info is due to the fact that I have a lovely pimple right between my eyes. Yep, square in the middle of my bridge. I have never had a pimple there. Let me just say how painful it is. Because it is a pressure point it is causing pressure in my eyes which is making me squint alot, JOY. LOL! So last night I thought I took care of this thing, popped it, done. Woke up today and it was angry. Swollen and irritated. Irritated enough to give me such pressure and a headache. As I type this, it sounds sad. LOL! Yes, Hello, I'm Lady O and I have a painful pimple at the age of 36. Then I had to try to cover up this puppy. I used Rare Minerals Blemish Therapy (I still use the one I have from 5 or more years ago, sucker lasts forever) and then I just put my BE Original Mineral Foundation over it. It works okay but could use a concealer. Does anyone have a suggestion for a great concealer? I have used a few but haven't found one I love. Thoughts? I could use your suggestions. So now I pose another question to you, what do you do for pimples/acne at the age of 36. I know as we get older our hormones change so that is part of the reason for the breakouts but sometimes I feel like a teenager again. LOL! I still use Proactiv but I'm considering making a change because I'm getting break outs regardless. See, so in the end this topic ended up being about skin, therefore it works for my beauty blog. Alright Beauties, that is all for this week. Please, please, please give me suggestion. Could use the help. -Lady O

No comments:

Post a Comment