Tuesday, January 13, 2015

LIP GLOSS CRAZY!!!!

Hi there Beauties!! So I wanted to do a little piece on lip gloss. Lip gloss, oh lip gloss, how I do love thee. No seriously, lip gloss is the best. If you don't have time or just don't want to do a whole face then just put on your lip gloss. It will brighten your face up with out having to do the whole schbang. Now my favorite is Buxom. I love me some Buxom. Any color will do. Now when I started loving Buxom they only had the kind with a tingle. Now you have the option to have the tingle, they have both. I personally am addicted to the tingle. Makes me feel like "YES, I'm wearing lip gloss, look how lovely my lips look." (Yes, I'm a dork, LOL) Also, they have human people names so its extremely easy to remember which is your fave. Some of my faves are, Emma, Lauren, Sandy (LOVE for summer), and right now I'm so loving Sophia. For Christmas I received an awesome gift, a roulette wheel of Buxoms. I saw them at Sephora and truly wanted it, and YAY, I got it for Christmas, Santa must have known. The day they stop the Buxom production will be a sad day in my little world. Just sayin... I have of course tried other lip glosses, such as: Bobbi Brown--love that brand Tarte--super light weight and easy Mally--love the shine Philosophy--so moisturizing And those are just some. Anywho, I highly recommend that if you don't want to do a whole face or if you just don't have time to do a whole face but want to look like you somewhat tried (that can be me most days) just reach for your lip gloss. If you have a favorite lip gloss that you want to recommend please do so. I would love to know what you all wear. Have a "BEAUTIFUL" day my lovelies. ~Lady O

No comments:

Post a Comment